Located in an emerging Gold District on the East Coast of Canada
- The property hosts multi mineral potential. Gold, Silver, Uranium, lead and Zinc have been discovered at different locations on the claims.
- The Taylors Pond property is located in an emerging under explored gold belt, hosted in deformed Grenville age (Proterozoic) intrusive rocks. The area geologic model supports discovery of large gold deposits: high grade vein type and high tonnage near surface lower grade halos.
- Historic records and the NL Mineral Occurrence Data Base list at least 18 historic gold prospects in the region and one past producer. In recent years numerous other discoveries have been made in the immediate area.
- Numerous un-explored targets have been identified from airborne geophysical surveys and by geochemistry exploration on the property.
- Gold values up to 23.1 g/t have been obtained on the property in a new zone. Only limited surface prospecting work has been carried out at the new gold zone.
- Core sample intersections with up to 4.3 meters of 3.19% Pb and 7.3 meters of 1.91% Pb in diamond drilling and up to 5.5 Lbs/t U3O8 (0.275%) in surface samples have also been recorded on the property.