Mineral Claims for sale or option by prospectors and private company
Manitoba Canada - Prospective gold properties located in emerging gold mining camp near operating mines and lands with an excellent ration of new gold discoveries during the last 6 years.
Newfoundland Canada - Centrally located in region with a tradition of active mining. Gold property with 5 drill ready IP geohpysical targets. Property has had good assays from surface up to 19 grams per tonne and promising intersections from very limited historic drilling.
Interested parties: Click Here for details
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Friday, March 26, 2010
We now have have several properties available for option in the province of Newfoundland and Labrador Canada. These properties have historical reports from past exploration work indicating the existence of gold bearing structures with up to 23 grams per tonne reported in assays of surface. One of these properties is described briefly below.
- The property hosts multi mineral potential with Gold, Silver, Uranium and lead - Zinc having been discovered to date.
- Numerous un-explored targets have been identified from airborne geophysical surveys and by geochemistry exploration on the property.
- The Taylors Pond property is located in an emerging under explored gold belt, hosted in deformed Grenville age (Proterozoic) intrusive rocks. The area geologic model supports discovery of large gold deposits including high grade vein type with high tonnage near surface lower grade halos.
- Historic records and the NL Mineral Occurrence Data Base list at least 18 historic gold prospects in the region and one past producer. In recent years numerous other discoveries have been made in the imediate area.
- Gold values up to 23.1 g/t have been obtained on the property from only limited surface propsecting work
- Intersections with 4.3 meters of 3.19% Pb and 7.3 meters of 1.91% Pb in diamond drilling and up to 5.5 Lbs/t U3O8 (0.275%) in surface samples have also been recorded on the property.